"With the support of The Home Depot, AAF’s Mosaic Center on Multiculturalism will award fourteen $5,000 scholarships to deserving minority students majoring in advertising, marketing or communications. As college sophomores and juniors, these students should exhibit the potential to become one of AAF’s Most Promising Minority Students by their senior year.
APPLICATION SHOULD INCLUDE:
- Application form
- Current résumé
- Official college transcript (sealed)
- Recommendation letter from college professor or employer
- Essay addressing the following topic (250 words or fewer): What does “Multicultural Marketing” mean to you? Is it still relevant? Should advertisers market differently to different segments( i.e. Hispanics, African Americans, Asians)? Why or why not?
Applicant will be considered for a scholarship only if he or she meets the following criteria:
- College sophomore or junior at the time of application deadline
- Maintain a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA (on 4.0 scale)
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- African, Asian, Latino, Native American or Pacific Island descent
APPLICATION DEADLINE: JANUARY 27, 2012 (5PM EST)
TO APPLY, download the application form here >>"
See more details on the AAF site.
Share this post with others. See the Twitter, Facebook and other buttons below.
Please follow, add, friend or subscribe to help support this blog.
See more about me at my web site WilliamHartPhD.com.