See also Dr. Ting-Toomey's version of The Parable.
Dr. Hart's classroom instructions:
- Write down on a piece of paper, in rank order, the characters whose behaviors you most approve.
- Break into groups of 4 to discuss your results. Create a rank list for the group.
- What have you learned as a result of this activity?
- Can anyone point to something in your past that shaped the values you used in this activity? Who/what programmed you?
- Value: “A principle, standard, or quality considered worthwhile or desirable” (TheFreeDictionary.com).
More related activities from CSU Fullerton faculty (pdf).
Share this post with others. See the Twitter, Facebook and other buttons below.
Please follow, add, friend or subscribe to help support this blog.
See more about me at my web site WilliamHartPhD.com.