- those with cash can afford to get the costly innovation. Price usually higher at first.
- Change agents (in this case: marketers, advertisers, sales people), focus on those people with the cash. So, maybe only those with the cash, learn about the product.
- Those with cash, tell those with cash.
- If those with cash get adopt the innovation, then they benefit from it. Imagine when cell phone just came out. Those who could afford to buy the cell phone had advantages over those people who could not afford it. Maybe those with cash can more easily get there business phone calls and then make even more money. Those who did not have the cell phone missed that important business call and lost the money.
- Imagine this process repeating again and again. The gap between the two groups widens.
Share this post with others. See the Twitter, Facebook and other buttons below.
Please follow, add, friend or subscribe to help support this blog.
See more about me at my web site WilliamHartPhD.com.