Thursday, October 11, 2012

MediaTech: Policy Innovations, Freakonomics & the Cobra Effect [AUD]


If you are interested...

When I was a kid I wanted to be a variety of things when I grew up. I wanted to be an astronomer. I wanted to be an economist.  All varieties of geekness.

The interest in economics still shows up today.  I've read the Freakonomics books and watched the documentary. I also listen regularly to the Freakonomic podcast.  One of the recent episodes of the podcast dealt with the idea of unintended consequences of adopting policy innovations.

Give that I've recently blogged about the consequences of adopting innovations, I thought I'd share the podcast. If you are interested, here it is.


The Cobra Effect: A New Freakonomics Radio Podcast

This podcast is about adopting policy (or law) innovations, but would this apply in anyway to other innovations?  How's this related to adopting media technologies?  What about any media tech policy innovations?



Share this post with others. See the Twitter, Facebook and other buttons below.
Please follow, add, friend or subscribe to help support this blog.
See more about me at my web site WilliamHartPhD.com.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.
Your comment will be reviewed.
If acceptable, it will be posted after it is carefully reviewed. The review process may take a few minutes or maybe a day or two.