New on YouTube:
Google Forms a teacher/student connection - YouTube
Google in Education
FYI - The Headlines:
- Regent U. Will Challenge Georgia Regents on Trademark | Inside Higher Ed
- Hack Education Weekly News: California State University System Outsources Online Education to Pearson
- Five Reasons to Think About How You Work | Inside Higher Ed
- Study finds liberal arts colleges hesitant about awarding credit for internships | Inside Higher Ed
- Essay on how new faculty members can deal with impostor syndrome | Inside Higher Ed
- Ask the Administrator: What Does “College Ready” Mean? | Inside Higher Ed
- Practice Good Posture for Better Memory Retention
- How I Turn Vague Ideas Into Tangible Goals
- 10 Things Created Over a Couple of Beers - Mental Floss
- See the Top 10 College Campuses for Tech
- Four Ways Your Phone’s Camera Can Replace Your Brain’s Memory | HackCollege
- Netiquette: Five texts you should never send - CNN.com
- Lore Launches New Social Network for College Campuses | HackCollege
- Digital Faculty: Professors and Technology, 2012 | Inside Higher Ed
- California Cracks Down on Colleges' Social Media Monitoring | Inside Higher Ed
Click for more teaching-related news from this week.
Note: Some of the Chronicle articles may not have the full story. Usually they offer just the lead of the story and charge for full access. However, your university probably has full access. If you are interested in a Chronicle story from above, check with your universities library site. For example, my university (NSU), offers access to the full articles.
Share this post with others. See the Twitter, Facebook and other buttons below.
Please follow, add, friend or subscribe to help support this blog.
See more about me at my web site WilliamHartPhD.com.