What does imperative mean? Imperative: "impossible to deter or evade” (Dictionary.com).
- Technological imperative
- Communication Technology
- Transportation Technology
- Demographical imperative (in U.S.)
- U.S. Demographics (e.g., raise in Hispanic pop.)
- Economic imperative (globalization)
- Peace imperative
- Self-awareness imperative
- Ethical imperative
Source: Intercultural Communication in Context by Martin and Nakayama
Share this post with others. See the Twitter, Facebook and other buttons below.
Please follow, add, friend or subscribe to help support this blog.
See more about me at my web site WilliamHartPhD.com.