Here are some articles that I've read, in whole or in part. My fellow faculty members, I thought you might also have an interest in the articles. If you'd want to talk about or offer your comments about any of these, just post a comment below.
New on YouTube:
Tony Wagner, author of Creating Innovators: The Making of Young People Who Will Change the World
FYI - The Headlines:
- More colleges pushing internships in liberal arts | Inside Higher Ed
- Education Week: Va. to Require an Online Course for H.S. Graduation
- 8 Great Reasons to Flip Your Classroom (and 4 of the Wrong Reasons), from Bergmann and Sams | Emerging Education Technology
- The Banality of Textbooks | Inside Higher Ed
- New Research on Value of Diversity | Inside Higher Ed
- How Online Learning Companies Bought America's Schools | The Nation
- Introducing a Game-Based Curriculum in Higher Ed - EmergingEdTech
- U.Va. Rector Objected to Course on Lady Gaga | Inside Higher Ed
- Education Week: Can Technology Replace Teachers?
- TED Blog | 100 Websites You Should Know and Use
- Social Media Increases Student Engagement | Inside Higher Ed
- Cyberhoarding: The 5 best services for saving stuff online - :: Future of Journalism
- How to protect your cloud data from hacks - CNN.com
Note: Some of the Chronicle articles may not have the full story. Usually they offer just the lead of the story and charge for full access. However, your university probably has full access. If you are interested in a Chronicle story from above, check with your universities library site. For example, my university (NSU), offers access to the full articles.
Share this post with others. See the Twitter, Facebook and other buttons below.
Please follow, add, friend or subscribe to help support this blog.
See more about me at my web site WilliamHartPhD.com.