Some Basic Interpersonal Skills Helpful in ICC
- Positiveness: Expression of positive attitudes toward self and others.
- Other-Orientation: Attentiveness, interest, and concern for others.
- Empathy: Feeling as the other feels.
- Mindfulness: Being aware of the above skills.
- Metacommunication: Being aware of what is happening in the communication. Being able to think and talk about the talk.
Share this post with others. See the Twitter, Facebook and other buttons below.
Please follow, add, friend or subscribe to help support this blog.
See more about me at my web site WilliamHartPhD.com.