ODU holds Football 101 for international students | WVEC.com Norfolk - Hampton Roads
News Reader Wearing Hijab Appears on Egypt TV - YouTube
In Other News:
- For a Growing Number of Freshmen, Packing for College Requires a Passport - Global - The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Bring internationalisation back into academia Hans De Wit - University World News
- Chinese Universities Attract More Foreign Students | Inside Higher Ed
- High school girl makes football history - CBSNews/YouTube
- Some Ga. Schools Make Mandarin Mandatory : NPR [Audio]
- TLC's "Breaking Amish" Debuts: Too Much Reality TV?
- 40 Years Later, Newsweek Sex Discrimination Persists | Womens eNews
- White Protestants, your monopoly is over - CNN.com
- Daily Kos: Post-Post-Racism
- Black Women Face Health Discrimination in America - Forbes
- Chuck Norris accused of racism after warning of '1,000 years of darkness' - National Social Issues | Examiner.com
- Contemporary native artists discuss their work, stereotypes and 'hipster racism' | State of the Arts | Minnesota Public Radio
- US Muslims Join Together to Impact Politics, End Discrimination
- Racism at Woolworths | The Zimbabwe Independent
- Social psychologists espouse tolerance and diversity: Do they walk the walk?
- ROLE OF MEDIA IN PROMOTING INTERCULTURAL DIALOGUE - YouTube
- Chef says he hopes to change stereotype, bridge cultures - Toledo Blade
- AFP: US blacks fear lingering racism if Obama loses
- With Diversity Still Lacking, Industry Focuses on Retention - NYTimes.com
- The Stream - K-pop diplomacy - YouTube
- Women Shave Their Heads in Protest of Gender Discrimination
- Clay Aiken accused of racism |Celebrities | Entertainment | Toronto Sun
- Where's Media Criticism of TMZ's Racist Jihad Against Deneeta Pope? - Hit & Run : Reason.com
- Racism affects children as young as five (From Gazette)
- Egypt lifts ban on veiled TV anchors - CNN.com
Also check out past "Intercultural Communication in the News" posts.
The "Intercultural Communication in the News" posts are "published" every Monday (or early Tuesday). Please provide feedback/comments below.
Share this post with others. See the Twitter, Facebook and other buttons below.
Please follow, add, friend or subscribe to help support this blog.
See more about me at my web site WilliamHartPhD.com.