9/11, it's time to move on: The difficulty of 'anniversary journalism' - :: Future of Journalism
- 'Totally Biased' Comic On Race, Politics And Audience : NPR
- TV Everywhere: NimbleTV aims to stream TV on devices - :: Future of Journalism
- What Honey Boo Boo can teach the Air Force - CNN/YouTube
- Google Fiber update: Signup process starts today. ESPN, Disney part of the TV lineup - :: Future of Journalism
- Watching Your Favorite TV Show Can Boost Your Willpower | Psychology Today
- Storyboard Podcast: Transforming the America's Cup Into Good TV | Underwire | Wired.com
- Fall TV Popularity Contest: Will You Adopt The New Normal? - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
- Behind the scenes at Syria's opposition TV network - CBSNews/YouTube
On the News...
- More coverage of US Muslims is needed : CJR
- Media's Thrill is Gone - Reliable Sources - CNN/YouTube
- Bypassing the Media - Reliable Sources - CNN/YouTube
- Media Monitor - Reliable Sources (September 9) - CNN/YouTube
- How a 19-year-old student became one of the hottest political photographers in the country - :: Future of Journalism
- 5 mistakes journalists make on LinkedIn - :: Future of Journalism
- In an Experiment, Students and Reporters Collaborate on Local News - NYTimes.com
- Newsrooms are converging on content and all pay out for the same thing - :: Future of Journalism
More on Mideast Violence and Anti-Islamic Film...
- Google's Islam-baiting video censorship: A well-meaning mistake - :: Future of Journalism
- Google Blocks Inflammatory Video in Egypt and Libya - NYTimes.com
- The Coptic Church condemns anti-Islam film - CNN/YouTube
- Film That Stoked Mideast Violence Has Murky Parentage - NYTimes.com
- YouTube restricts video access over Libyan violence - CNN.com
- Who is Sam Bacile? Mystery swirls around anti-Islam film - CNN.com
- Actress from anti-Islamic film speaks - CNN/YouTube
- Did Controversial Film Play Role in Libya Attack? - ABCNews/YouTube
- Why Mohammed's image is sacred in Islam - CNN/YouTube
On the Social Media...
- Using social media to track public's reaction to iPhone 5 | Apple - CNET News
- 5 Ways Your Business Should Use Twitter Hashtags - Mashable!
- Social media bring fashion to the masses - CNN.com
On the 'Net...
On the Cover (of a Magazine)...
- Marie Claire claims UK first with video ad in October issue - Media news - Media Week
- Glamour Magazine Campaign Tries to Claim a Generation - NYTimes.com
- World's first ever colour film: Moving pictures unveiled from 1901 - ITN/YouTube
- How Digital Is Changing the Nature of Movies - NYTimes.com
- President Obama Returns to Madden—Through In-Game Advertising - Kotaku
- Amazon Backs Down on Ads on Kindle - NYTimes.com
- Imagining a New Way to Disseminate Scientific Knowledge - Letters to the Editor - The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Steam’s Big Picture Comes To A TV Near You | HackCollege
- Valve Is Bringing Steam To Your TV Today. Watch Out, Consoles - Kotaku.
- iPhone 5: A technological evolution - CBSNews/YouTube
- iPhone 5 could hit 6 million in sales over launch weekend, says analyst | Apple - CNET News
- Wozniak hates Apple-Samsung patent wars - CNN.com
- Apple/Samsung – soap opera drama - FT.com
- Apple ripe for parody with iPhone 5 - YouTube
- How smartphones make us superhuman - CNN.com
- Google Plus for Higher Education - YouTube
- FCC defends its “trojan horse” approach to net neutrality | Ars Technica
- Google Glasses star at New York Fashion Week - ITN/YouTube
Share this post with others. See the Twitter, Facebook and other buttons below.
Please follow, add, friend or subscribe to help support this blog.
See more about me at my web site WilliamHartPhD.com.