Tuesday, September 18, 2012

New Fav YouTube Vid: "Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell - Sikhs vs. Sheiks" [VID]



I just added this video as a favorite on my YouTube channel.





Originally uploaded to YouTube by TotallyBiasedFX.

See Video: Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell - Sikhs vs. Sheiks

Description: "Sikhs vs. Sheiks: Can't we all just get along? Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell, All New, Thursday at 11P only on FX."



Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.

Share this post with others. See the Twitter, Facebook and other buttons below.Please follow, add, friend or subscribe to help support this blog. See more about me at my web site WilliamHartPhD.com.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.
Your comment will be reviewed.
If acceptable, it will be posted after it is carefully reviewed. The review process may take a few minutes or maybe a day or two.