Rogers’ model for the adoption decision process
What are the steps in the adoption process?
- "Knowledge - learning about the existence and function of the innovation
- Persuasion - becoming convinced of the value of the innovation
- Decision - committing to the adoption of the innovation
- Implementation - putting it to use
- Confirmation - the ultimate acceptance (or rejection) of the innovation”
Source: Diffusion of Innovations, 4th ed.
Share this with others. See the Twitter, FB and other buttons below.
See more at my web site WilliamHartPhD.com.