Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Study Abroad Scholarship - Gilman

Interested in study abroad?  I'd strongly recommended it.  It can be a life-changing experience.

If so, please check out the Gilman Scholarship sponsored by the U.S. Department of State.  This scholarship can be up to $5000.  To get this scholarship you must be receiving a Federal Pell Grant or provide proof that you will be receiving a Pell Grant at the time of application or during the term of your study abroad.

Deadlines coming soon.  Check out the web site for further details:

Share this post with others. See the Twitter, Facebook and other buttons below.
Please follow, add, friend or subscribe to help support this blog.
See more about me at my web site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.
Your comment will be reviewed.
If acceptable, it will be posted after it is carefully reviewed. The review process may take a few minutes or maybe a day or two.