Sunday, April 8, 2012

Fav YouTube Clip: Interactive Fiction: The Art of Video Game Storytelling [VID]

I just added "Interactive Fiction: The Art of Video Game Storytelling" as a favorite on my YouTube channel.

Originally uploaded to YouTube by GameTheoryShow.



See Video: Interactive Fiction: The Art of Video Game Storytelling
Description: "Today's top video game designers explore the past, present and future of interactive fiction and adventure gaming. Watch as storytelling's biggest names chart virtual narrative and scriptwriting's evolution from the days of point-and-click adventures to today's sprawling online, downloadable and massively multiplayer online (MMO) games. A must-see for adventure game fans, courtesy of Game Theory with Scott Steinberg."

I've been working on some interactive fiction myself.  If anybody is interested let me know.

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
Share this post with others. See the Twitter, Facebook and other buttons below.
Please follow, add, friend or subscribe to help support this blog.
See more about me at my web site WilliamHartPhD.com.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.
Your comment will be reviewed.
If acceptable, it will be posted after it is carefully reviewed. The review process may take a few minutes or maybe a day or two.