Saturday, April 28, 2012

New Fav YouTube Vid: "Turn Your Smartphone Into a DSLR Control With This App" [VID]

I just added this video as a favorite on my YouTube channel.

Originally uploaded to YouTube by mashable.

See Video: Turn Your Smartphone Into a DSLR Control With This App

Description: "This Kickstarter project set out to create a better way to control your Canons and Nikons without carrying extra equipment and applying the tech you already own: your smartphone. Mashable owned content."

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.


Share this post with others. See the Twitter, Facebook and other buttons below.
Please follow, add, friend or subscribe to help support this blog. See more about me at my web site WilliamHartPhD.com.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.
Your comment will be reviewed.
If acceptable, it will be posted after it is carefully reviewed. The review process may take a few minutes or maybe a day or two.