Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Intercultural Communication in the News (Update) - Interfaith, NPR & Little Mosque on the Prairie [VID] [AUD]


I know this news story is a few weeks old, but I just heard it.  Take a listen to the story from NPR.

A Ramadan Story Of Two Faiths Bound In Friendship [Audio]


This story reminds me of a Canadian TV comedy called Little Mosque on the Prairie. 
See intro to episode #1 below.



What to see more?
What's the message of Little Mosque on the Prairie?  Do you think a show like this would work in the U.S.?

On and off I've been working on a paper about this show.  Here is some of the info I've gathered online.  Can you suggest any other sources?  Anybody interested in working together on this?

Share this with others. See the Twitter, FB and other buttons below.

See more at my web site WilliamHartPhD.com.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.
Your comment will be reviewed.
If acceptable, it will be posted after it is carefully reviewed. The review process may take a few minutes or maybe a day or two.